As you can see the girls are getting bigger by the second. I haven't posted any pictures for a while, but not much has been going on. It's been cold, cold, cold outside, so we seem to be finding ourselves held up under a blanket next to the fireplace the last couple weeks. We've have temperatures in the -20 degree range. I use to think that everything under 0 was just cold, but I have decided that there is definitely a difference you can feel at 20 below. Both Circle and Mountain Mechanical have been welcoming the business, but like house guests, it's good to see them come and good to see them go. Everyone is getting a little run down and tired and the weather doesn't help much. Lucky for us, we are going to Mexico on Saturday night, just in the nick of time too. I've managed to catch a nasty flu and Kyle is in desperate need of a vacation from working outside. I'll be sure to post some pictures when we get back. I hope that this finds you all doing well. Feel free to keep me posted of all the things happening in your lives too.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment