Good Evening!
I am doing something not like me right now. I have no new pictures to post just yet. I would like to point out that presently as I am writing this it is currently -7 degrees outside and dropping. It has been a very, very, very cold winter so far. This means that everyone gets an extra layer of jackets and other outdoor clothing. Simple things like going to the store become such an ordeal that it's hardly worth going. Then, to make matters worse, the doors on my (rental) minivan keep freezing shut, which makes getting both girls in and out of the car quite the challenge.
Christmas was great. Everyone got loads of great stuff. Kyle got a gun, a gun safe, new golf wedges, a range finder....and some other stuff. Honeybunny bought me exactly what I wanted... a new "love diamond" as I like to call it. It is so beautiful and I keep having "sparkley moments." Needless to say, I just love it. It consists of a round solitaire, an enhancer or wrap, and a band of 12 smallish diamonds, it's absolutely perfect! I'd take a picture but the glare is blinding :) "Tayto" got lots of clothes and toys. I think she had more fun playing with the wrapping paper and boxes though. Kyla got a new bike, a bike-video game thingy that she has to pedal to make Dora go, a tee-pee, and all kids of Barbie-High School Musical-Dora the Explorer stuff. All in all we all made out pretty darn well.
I promise to get to uploading some of the pictures off my camera over the next few days. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have an even better new year.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment