So, we all had a blast in Mexico as I hope you can see from the lack of pictures I took. I like to think that I was to busy having fun the stop and take pictures. But really I was to busy soaking up the rays and sipping margaritas to take pictures. Actually, it's a pretty good combination of the two. I have a great photographic memory and I will cherish these memories for a long long time.
We took quite the group on the trip with us. We had Tim and Jeannine (Kyle's mom and step dad), Zac and Kate (Kyle's youngest brother and his girlfriend), and the four of us. And if that wasn't enough, Kyle's oldest brother Larry and his family were there also, although we didn't see them to much. What a crew, we were a party on wheels, by that i mean we were the stroller brigade. The resort we stayed at was amazing. It had something like 7 pools, a water slide, a kids club, a few restaurants, a store, a spas...etc. Every night after dinner we hit up the ice cream parlor. Do calories count when you're on vacation? Yeah, I didn't think so either ;)And to top off the trip, all of our flights were on time. No delays, I couldn't believe it. My family is notorious for getting stuck in Seattle for days.
All in all, it was an amazing trip. I think we might have to go back in the near future. Lucky for us we have another week to use in 09 (Kyle bought a time share last time he was there, if you forgot.) I might make him take me on a second honeymoon....Yeah right!
Hope this finds you all doing well. If there just weren't enough pictures, you could check out Larry and Heidi's website, they seem to be much better photographers than I. There is a link on the right side of the page.
Love to everyone!
1 comment:
Thanks for the update and pictures. Looks like a beautiful place to take your Aunt next time!!
Post a Comment