Here she is, the one and only...
She does love her some Elmo
Found this cute hat at Target, I think she wore it once...
Looking smart in moms glasses
Her future's so bright, she's gotta wear shades
Ah, There's that hat again. We called this her "Homeless Stage" hints the many layers of random clothing.
Merry Christmas!!
She'll sleep anywhere
She loves Uncle Mike
Happy Birthday (can't believe she's three already)
Riding in the car, I hope I was stopped when I took this....
Sweet Shades
The Dancing PrincessSo, Since the last update Miss Tayto has grown and changed so much. She loves being a princess. Uncle Zac's friend got her a dress from the movie Tangled, and she wore it for 3 days. We finally had to wrestle her out of it to wash it. We have yet to give it back to her. She is officially potty trained now too, phew! Took a little while, but I am glad that's over with. She took about 4 months longer than her much more eager sister, but glad it's done. What can we teach her next? How bout "How to do your own laundry?" HA! Don't we wish. She started preschool this month. Can't wait until my first call from the principal. "Hello Mrs. Embley, I have Taytum here in my office, you're not going to believe what she did this time..." She's not a bad kid, just very curious, adventurous, and smart. She can sing her ABC's, spell her name, and take herself to Grandma Jeans. Not to mention what she did to all the child locks, instead of learning how to open them, she just broke them all off. UGH! Needless to say, we have our hands full!
No comments:
Post a Comment