Friday, June 26, 2009

This just in...




I was notified buy a certain grandparent today that I had not updated my blog in over a month and that I should be shot....ok that was a little dramatic, but i did get a threatening email about updating or else...ok, ok...it was nothing like that either. Anywho...
The girls are doing great. We had some pictures taken for fathers day by a girl that I dance with, who I think did a mighty fine job. This is just a few of them. Not a whole lot else going on. The weather has been absolutely amazing up here this summer, we were so due for a nice summer and we are finally getting it! It's hard to stay inside and get my chores done when it's still 65 outside when I get off work. I guess the house work is going to have to wait, cause it's not like this weather is going to. For those of you familiar with AK weather is can be raining one minute and sunny two minutes later. You really have to take advantage of every drop of sunshine. I've just been to busy having fun in the sun to stop and take pictures, so you'll have to make due with these.

All in all, we are all doing well, I hope this finds you the same. Be sure to click on the little link to the right and "follow" the blog.

Loves to you all...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

those pictures are awesome!!!!!

Kelly said...

Wonderful pics Jess. Thanks for the blog update. Keep 'em coming and keep enjoying your pleasant weather!

JANET said...

Jess - you have a great photographer and a beautiful family. Where's grandpa?or was this a "girls only" shot? Love, Aunt Janet

JANET said...

Nice pictures! Can you send one my way, please? love ya, Aunt Janet