Thursday, May 28, 2009

Camping!!!

Happy to be going home

Taytum is just as happy!

Michelle, Kimberly, and Jess...happy...just not to be going home

Kyle and Taytum

Our beautiful waterfall...we (Kim, Andrea, and I) have officially claimed this as "Our Spot"

Taytum watching Daddy (see next picture)

Kyle practicing his three wheeler stunts


Roll sheet
  1. Kyle
  2. Kyla
  3. Taytum
  4. yours truly
  5. Kile Thimsen
  6. Kim Thimsen
  7. Kenton Thimsen
  8. Kennedy Thimsen
  9. Kolton Thimsen
  10. Andrea Simonds
  11. Andrew Simonds
  12. Braeden Simonds
  13. Greg Cummings (Andrea's...friend..we love him btw)
  14. Jessie Gatewood
  15. Mike Whitehead
  16. Michelle Johnson
  17. Peter Hickle (Andrea and Kim's little brother)
  18. His lovely lady Chelsea
  19. My sister, Emily
Drop in's:
Lon Embley and his friend Mary, TJ Embley and his lovely lady Jamie, Ken, Tom and Grandad Embley, Teresa (Kens ummm...friend?), Larry, Heidi, Ryan, and Gracie Embley, And a whole clan of Valentines.

Needless to say, we had an amazing weekend. We camped in the same spot that we discovered a couple years ago right next to the waterfall and creek. The weather was beautiful, a bit windy, but all in all, nothing to complain about. We are already planning our next trip, so if you are interested, let me know. The beach is big enough for everyone.
I know I did three updates today, so you will have plenty of reading to keep you busy.

I hope this finds everyone well.





No comments: