Thursday, June 5, 2008

Long time no update...

That was a good camping trip...
"Thanks Uncle Larry," Love Kyla

Taytum Shay
6/4/08

Gregory Allen Goforth
5/15/08


First Visit From the Ice Cream Man






The Twins
Gracie and Taytum

Birthday Party
Mya, Ryan and Kyla


The Littlest Cowgirl



Auntie Heidi and Taytum



Best Friends
Kyla and Ryan


I decided to update you all through pictures this time.

Not much to update on. I am officially back to work again, but mom and dad has been very nice to let me stroll in around 9:15 every morning. Kyla is going to school full time now at Anchor Lutheran. This has simplified my life soooo much. The school is right at the entrance for my parents neighborhood, so I literally have to drive right past it to get to work, she is really enjoying it. Talk about saving on gas right in the nick of time huh. Speaking of gas, we Alaskans have officially broke the $4 mark. Currently we are paying 4.09 for gas up here, which is more than I hear they are paying in New Mexico, very sad. Enough of that depressing talk.

Taytum is growing like a weed, a very healthy well fed weed. I haven't weighted her in about a month but I am sure she is pushing the 11 pound mark. She is a very good eater. Hopefully we won't get such a picky eater out of this one. Kyla lives on a diet of cereal, rice, crackers (as you can see from the picture), noodles, eggo waffles, peaches, chicken nuggets and peanut butter sandwiches. Any who, judging by the way "Tayto" eats, we shouldn't have any problems with her.

Dad's brother, my uncle Hal, is arriving this weekend. Although dad shrugs off his excitement of his brothers arrival, I know he is secretly bursting with fruit flavor over having someone to golf with everyday. He has already gone out and bought 3 memberships to the golf courses around town and set up a corporate account for unlimited feeding at the Settlers Bay Lodge. He already has a tee time for this weekend too. He keeps saying that he is coming up here to work, I am pretty sure I have a clear idea of how much "work" they will be doing.

Well, I have lots of work to get done. I hope everyone is well. Until next time....


1 comment:

JANET said...

Thanks again Jess for the great pics. The girls are sooo sweet. Aunt Janet