Saturday, May 17, 2008

Just another update....




Not much new to update this week. The kids are all doing great. We did manage to snag some good pictures though. The first one is of Kyla and Ryan taking a nap during Bree's grad party last Saturday. The "big" kids tapped out early while the babies partied all day. Bree had a great time and got some great gifts including a computer and printer. She was very excited and told us all she will be attending Boise State College in the fall. She sent a taped audition to try and get on the cheerleading team but last I heard she hasn't heard back yet. If she doesn't make it she said will try as a walk on in the spring. She is very good, so I know she'll make it.

The other two are of the girls this week. Kyla made herself a set of grasshopper "feelers" at her new school, which she absolutely loves and wants to go to everyday. I told her dad we need to tape her saying that so that we can play it back for her when she is sixteen and hates school. She is presently going to pre-school three days a week while we wait to get in full time. If any of you are planning on staying in town next weekend she does have a recital on Sunday at 1 or 6 at UAA's Wendy Williamson auditorium. If you need more info give me a call (440-2143) or you can email me too jessieembley@yahoo.com.

Taytum was officially one month old on the 14th, oh how time flies. Before I know it I'll be back at work again. She can hold her head up pretty good and is getting a little bit better at sleeping at night. Although she is a very noisy eater and has forced her dad to sleep with ear plugs in so that his beauty sleep is not interrupted.

The last is a picture of Kyla, Ryan and Gabe riding the "Yee-Haw Buddy" out in Grandpa Pat's back yard. He had everyone over before they left for a fish fry to clean out the freezer before this years harvest. On an exciting note, Uncle Hal, my dad's brother, it coming for the summer, yep the whole summer. My dad is ecstatic! He has someone to golf and fish with for two whole months. I feel bad for my mom. Can you imagine my dad and Hal together all summer? Good luck with that one, mom.

As for me, I am really looking forward to getting back to myself...including dropping this last bit of preggo weight. One more week and then it's back to my crunching regiment. All in all I gained 40 pounds this time around. The first 24 were easily lost and were gone in the first week, now it's time to get rid of the hard stuff lingering around my mid section. If anyone is interested in hitting the gym let me know. I am also excited to get back to dancing. It was a good break, but I really missed it. I plan on trying to take one class a week this summer, but we'll see how that pans out right?

My mom and dad flew down to Indy last weekend for a quick golf outing/wedding. My cousin Carrie is getting married tonight in Ohio, so they decided to make a trip out of it. I talked to mom this morning and they were squeezing in a quick round of golf before the wedding tonight. I believe they head back tomorrow sometime. I wish we could have gone, but it just didn't seem like a a lot of fun traveling with a one month old and a toddler. Maybe we'll try and sneak down later this year for a visit?

Well, I hope everyone out there is doing well. Feel free to keep us posted on the happenings in you neck of the woods. Until next time.....

1 comment:

JANET said...

Kyla - thanks for sharing Grandma and Grandpa with us. We had so much fun playing with them. Next time, make them bring you with them. love, Aunt Janet