



Hope this finds you all doing well. No new baby news yet. I did go to the doctor yesterday and she says that kid is way to comfortable in there, well, I'm glad one of us is. We have three weeks left today, and believe me, I would be happy with an early baby. She also said that the baby must be really long because he/she is poking out everywhere. Everyone keeps saying, "Wow, any day now huh?" And then I have to tell them that we have three weeks left. I am afraid that the baby will be as tall as I am when it's born, not much of an accomplishment, but still!
Any who, Kyla is doing good. I think she is getting excited for the baby. She is determined that she is going to have a brother. I sure hope she is right, there's a 50% disappointment factor there. By the time the baby gets here, she will be a pro at this baby stuff. She has been practicing on her new cousin for a week now, and is getting good at all that big sister stuff. For those who don't know, Kyle's brother (Larry) and sister in law had a little girl about a week ago, they named her Gracie Dawn. She is sooooo cute and has more hair than her Uncle Kyle. I attached some pictures that I admittedly stole from their website. If you want to view more you should check out their page. There is a link at the bottom of our page (Larry, Heidi, Ryan and Gracie). Heidi has done a really great job posting/taking pictures, there are all kinds of pictures on there of Kyla from the last few years.
That's about all for now. Let me know if you have any more requests.
Jess
1 comment:
How do you get that family picture in that box? You should get a flickr and link to it on your blog!! :) Have a good Easter.
Melissa
Post a Comment