Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome!

Well, I thought it was about time for us Alaskans to jump on the blog band wagon and finally get somewhere to post the "happenings" of our family. Since I haven't been to consistent with the "Friday Picture" or "Embley Updates" recently, I figured this might be an easier way to keep all my lower 48 family, and even my Alaskan friends and family, in the loop.
So this being my first blog post, lets mark where we are in our lives at this moment. Kyla is 4 going on 14. She loves to play with her dolls. He best friend in the whole world is her cousin Ryan. You would think they were brother and sister the way the bicker, but it is all out of love. Kyle is busy with work, hockey refereeing, and other man things. He is presently working for his family's business, Circle Plumbing and Heating, were he is a journeyman technician. As for me, I am still dancing, teaching, and working for mom and dad. I have had a nice, quiet, and relaxing year away from the stage since I am busy baking our next little "bun," due to arrive on (or around) April 12Th.
As we did last time, we didn't find out the sex, so it will be a surprise for everyone. Kyla and Kyle (along with everyone else) have already decided that it has to be a boy (be sure to vote for what you think the baby is down at the bottom of the page). As for me, I am still undecided. It makes no difference to me, just as long as it is healthy. For Kyle's sake I hope it is the boy he has been waiting for, but I know it won't matter once he or she is finally her. In my personal and expert ;) opinion I think Kyla might be better off with a brother for there can only be one princess in the castle.
This is were I leave you all for now. I am looking forward to keeping in touch with everyone. If you have any requests for picture posts, baby updates, or anything else you can think of be sure to let me know.
Love you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming over this weekend. Next time you'll have to bring Kyla and we'll set up the tent in the living room again!
-Cody

Unknown said...

More pictures!

Anonymous said...

How sweet, you've finally joined the world of blogging. Looking forward to keeping up with your faimily. I'm adding you to my blogroll.

If you have any questions about blogger, give me shout jenschumaker@gmail.com.