Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Weekend!

MOTORHOME!!!!

Headin home

The girls: Jessie, Jessie, Kimmy, ZZ

The Boys: Kile, Mike, Kyle, Dustin, and Dennis

Being good...for once

Some how, we acquired a blow up whale. The kids loved it~!

The Big Girls

Young Love- Kolton and Taytum


What a BLAST!!!
I don't recall ever going camping in my 30 years that I wasn't glad to be going home...until last weekend. Who needs a shower anyway? I think our new motor home helped in the matter. Nothing like being able to pee inside :) We headed out to Bothinitin (or something like that) Lake. That's south of Anchorage BTW. The weather was great and the kids (young and old) had a great time. I think I counted 14 people in all plus or minus a few "comers and goers." There were no fish to be had in the lake, but we all manged to find plenty of nothing to do to keep ourselves busy. All in all, great weekend, and we are definitely looking forward to doing it again soon.

Hope this finds everyone well!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JANET said...

Jess - that looks like so much fun! Do you drive the camper or pull it? I love the picture of Taytum and the red boots! So funny! Love ya! Aunt Jante