Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hipstamatic!









For all you iPhone users out there this is the Hipstamatic App...LOVE IT!!! I have to say I am a little obsessed with it and hardly ever use the regular camera any more. We finally had a nice day this last week on Sunday so we had a photo shoot on the deck.

Not much new to report, Kyle has been doing lots of fishing lately and the girls have been staying busy playing outside. Dance has slowed down for me for a while, while I decided what I am going to do in the future. The studio I have taught and danced at is closing due to the directors retirement and another local studio will be taking it over. I took that as my chance to re evaluate where to go from here. Lots of options, now to make a decision.

Hope this finds everyone doing well and enjoying their summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! I like it, but it takes my iPhone forever to "develop" the picture. What is your favorite setting for flash/lens/film??