Wednesday, May 5, 2010

were else can you still be playing outside at 8 pm and there still be light?


Hello out there.
Just thought I would post some new pictures from this week. The girls are doing great. Kyla has a short timers calendar for the last day of school, two more weeks and counting. I can't believe she is going to be in first grade next year, HOLY SMOKES! She even had homework last night. I am not sure I am ready for that kind of nightly battle. Taytum is doing great, and can I just say the those girls could not be anymore different. Kyla is very mellow and quite, Taytum on the other hand is always noisy and on the move. That kid can not sit still. I'm pretty sure that even if I tied her to something she would figure out how to get out of it. She is also a master at the art of distraction. For example: she will knock over a cup of water so that you are to distracted cleaning it up to notice that she is liquidating the kitchen pantry. One of these days I will learn to not fall for her shenanigans. As for Kyle, refereeing is over for the season, but we move quite seamlessly into fishing season. Which for me means...CAMPING SEASON!!! It's the only time you can get away with eating hot dogs for every meal and no one will harass you.

Oh summer, how I have missed you. The weather has been great the last few weeks, and I am hoping it holds all summer. This may sound bad, but this global warming thing is working out great for us Alaskans. Last summer was amazing as well, so I am hoping for another one just like it. We are soooo due for some nice weather.

Any who, that's all I have for now. Hope this finds everyone happy and healthy. So, until next time...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JANET said...

Thanks, Jess, for the update and very nice pictures of the girls having a fun time. Beautiful babes!!