Thursday, February 25, 2010
Dance Spectrum Alaska
I wanted to let you know that I will be performing in the Dance Spectrum Alaska (DSA) Annual Spring Concert at the Discovery Theater of the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts on Friday, March 12th and Saturday, March 13th at 8 pm. You can purchase your tickets from me, by sending a return email telling me which night you prefer and the number of tickets you need, and I'll arrange to get them to you. If you prefer, you can purchase tickets at all CenterTix outlets, at the box office at the Performing Arts Center, or on-line at http://alaskapac.centertix.net/eventperformances.asp?evt=116&c=19&pg Either way, tickets are $15 + ticket fees for Youth (18 and under); $25 + tickets fees for Adults (with fees, $16.25 for Youth, $29.50 for Adults). It's going to be a great show, and I really hope you'll be able to come.
Other performers whom you may know...Abby Arima, Alyssa Congdon, Samantha Crosby, Ellie and Sam Gottstein, Karlyn Grotts, Ashley Kellum, Taylor McMahon, Amy Mushett, Theresa Nave, Antonia Partusch, and Courtney Wilhelm.
Hope to see you there~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment