Thursday, October 29, 2009
Tayto-Potato Update
Obviously, I've been slackin, but here it is....
As you can probably already tell, she's growing like a weed and jabbering like a monkey in a tree. Here vocabulary has grown to the point that it would take way to long to list off all the funny things she says. Basically she's a little parrot. You say it, she repeats it.... Note to self, no profanity in the presence of the toddler.
Heres a few of the funnier ones:
Sup (as in what is up)
Tyla (Kyla)
Oooooodles (noodles)
Woook (look)
Any who, she's doing great. She had a touch of the stomach flu a couple weekends ago, but with in 24 hours she was ready to rock again. She is one tough cookie. Poor Kyla better watch out. She may be the older sister, but she won't be the big sister for much longer. She doesn't take much crap from any one, and unfortunately for her dad and I she is in her "NO" phase.
"Taytum put your jacket on."
"NO"
"Taytum, time for school."
"NO!"
Taytum, do you want some candy?"
"YEEAAAH!!"
(she really does say yeah, it's pretty funny)
Any whoo, she doing great. We are all excited for out trip to Mexico, mostly me I think, but I'm just hoping it gets here soon. Winter is right around the corner and it promises to be a cold one.
Hope this finds everyone doing well, I promise to do the Kyla update soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment