Thursday, September 3, 2009

This ones for Cousin Amy...

















Well, as summer is coming to a screeching halt here and Alaska, I find myself asking...myself "Am I really ready for another winter?" The answer is...
NO!!!

Unfortunately, I suppose my only choice is to put on my big girl panties and cowgirl up, or...go to Mexico! Heck Yeah!!! We scheduled another trip to visit my favorite place on earth, this time for two amazing weeks. Last years one week was no where near long enough. I got another post card from my beach chair in Nuevo Vallarta the other day begging me to come back. I just couldn't resist any longer, so i booked our tickets!

As you can tell the girls are doing great. Kyla started Kindergarten on the 17th of August. I am still undecided whether or not I like school, who needs school anyway? She had a hard time adjusting to her new schedule, slowly but surly she is getting the hang of it and there is less and less crying in the morning. If kindergarten is this hard i can't wait till next year, and the next year, ...and the next.....Oh no, I can't breath.....

Tayto is doing great as well. She is going to daycare full time now due to the fact that she was about to do herself some major harm here at thh shop with all those fun things to climb on and stick keys in. She loves Ann's though, so it's good to know she gets to play with other kids during the day. Rest assured she has plenty of energy to trash her own house at the end of the day. Her vocabulary has mulitplied by alomost five since I last updated you to include I love you, Mike, mine, sit, and other great things that sound a little funny to the untrained ear. She is pretty much a parrot and can repeat any other word you don't want her to say.

Kyle has already started reffing and playing hockey, and with hunting season right around the corner who knows if we will ever see each other. (It's ok, I'm use to it.) Work is busy too. For the locals, he is still finishing up "The Base" job and has been putting in hours at the Sand Lake School renovation too. Can't camplain about being busy with this economy, right? Kyle built us a spiffy new deck this summer. I promise to post some pictures of that soon also.

As for me, I am on the brink of dance taking over my life for the next couple months. My company has a show coming up in November at the PAC (more info on that to come.) and lots of practice to come, but its good since winter is coming as well, gotta have a hobby in this state, people, you will get cabin fever. I spent a couple (seperate) weeks in Washinton State this summer. Once for a dance retreat, and another last week to attend a good friends wedding. What a blast that was. Got to reconnect with some old friends and make some new ones too. A girl can never have to many friends!

I think thats about all for now. I hope everyone is well, and until next time.....

No comments: