

After a long hard winter, I think that spring has finally sprung. The weather has been nothing short of delightful the last week reaching the low 50's. I know to some of you that still sounds like winter, but if you had just spent the last 7 months in the frigid darkness, you'd be perfectly happy with 50 also. It is always nice to be able to go outside with out your winter gear. I say all of this hoping and praying that what happened last year does not happen again. Right about this time last year when we were breaking out our shorts and tank tops and it snowed 16 inches in one afternoon. Please, Please, PLEASE!!! Don't let that happen again. I am soooo tired of snow.Any who. Not much else to report. Everyone is doing well. I keep forgetting the other camera to post and upload the pictures of "Tayto's" very first birthday party, but eventually I will get those posted.
Kyla is still enjoying school and very glad that they no longer have to wear their snow gear on the play ground anymore. I finally found Taytum a pair of puddle boots so that she can go splash around outside with out getting completely soaked. Kyle is working his little booty off. He has been working 6 ten hour days for the last few weeks. Poor guy needs a break. We shouldn't complain, he is keeping busy and that is always good. As for me, dance is still keeping me on my toes (hehe) Both of my companies are performing in the same show this weekend. Should be pretty fun.
I hope that this finds you all well. Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment