Just wanted to let you know that I'll be performing in the Dance Spectrum Alaska (DSA) 20th Anniversary Spring Concert at the Discovery Theater of the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts on Friday, March 13th and Saturday March 14th at 8 pm. In addition to DSA members, the performance will feature performances by DSA Alumni Tammy Gibson (who recently danced on the 81st Academy Awards telecast with Hugh Jackman and Beyonce Knowles), and Sam Gottstein; as well performances by Momentum Dance Collective, and Farah Canale, of the Anchorage Ballet Academy.If you get your rickets before March 10th, you can save on ticket outlet fees ($5.00). Just email me back and let me know how many tickets, and which night you prefer, and I'll arrange to get them to you. OR you can purchase tickets at all CenterTix outlets, at the box office, or on-line at http://alaskapac.centertix.net/eventperformances.asp?evt=116&c=19&pg =
It's going to be a great show, and I hope you'll be able to attend.
jess
PS
I promise to update you on the family stuff ASAP!
1 comment:
Hey Dancing Queen! Sounds like a great time :( Your girls are so cute, wish we were a drive away for the girls to play...
Post a Comment