Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Almost November already....

Ryan and Kyla

Kyla D.

Tayto's O Face

Big Smile

Gracie Dawn and Taytum Shay

Sitting Pretty


The Ladies of Mountain Mechanical (minus mom)

Eat Your Heart Our Sarah Palin

Wilma and The Fairy

Fred and Wilma

Me and Governor Palin Crusin In Kyla's Escalade



Hello to all...
I can't believe that this year is nearing the end already, it has flown by. Taytum is six months old and Kyla will be five in a few weeks. Where does the time go?

Every one is doing well. Lets start with Kyla.
She is still really enjoying pre-school. She can now read and write every letter of the alphabet and recognizes the names of all the kiddos in her class. She can also dial Uncle Larry, Gramma Jean, and home on the telephone unassisted. We are having a bit of a conflict trying to decided what to do with her next year since she has already concurred all the stuff you learn in kindergarten. She can also tie her shoes, count to 100, she knows her address....I could go on and on. Point being...she's smarter than her mom, and cute too!

Taytum is growing like a crazy weed. She had her 6 month check up last week. She weighed in at 18 pounds and 8 ounces and was 27 1/2 inches long. She wasn't off the chart but she was right at the top. She has a funny new face that you can see in a couple of the pictures, we call it her "O" face. Finally all of dads practice has paid off. He finally got her to say "DADA" and she seems to know who dada is too. She is trying to crawl but doesn't seem to have much drive to do it. She would much rather be walking.

Kyle has passed his high school referee test. He does his first high school game on the 4th of November. He is also getting ready for another hunting trip. Kyle, Ken and Mike Dupree are all flying off to Kodiak for a week on the 10th. I think they are going deer hunting? No more bears...right honey?

I'm doing well too. Dancing a few days a week. We are getting ready for a show in December. I have a very small part in the new company, which I really am ok with. This family stuff really limits my free time and I find myself exhausted after rehearsal. In my old age, I have decided that hanging out at home isn't so bad after all.

Well, I hope this find you all well. Until next time.....

1 comment:

JANET said...

loved those pictures. you guys just have toooooo much fun!! Aunt Janet