SweetheartsYes, I know it's late but if i don't do this know I might forget for another week. Things are finally starting to slow down here. All the visitors have gone home, the weddings are over, and I think we have had our last few days of summer. Kyle is getting ready for "The Big" hunting trip of the year. There are technically only gone for 10 days but for some reason I don't see him much the entire month of September.... Are you having deja vu? Yeah, thats because I whine about this WELL know factor every year at this time. Should be interesting this year thought, two kids, me, ... alone. One of us might not make it? Just kidding. Kyle is hoping for a black bear to match his brown one on the wall. What can I say, it's his house too. I'd like a big shiny diamond to match my small one, but it's just not in the cards is it?
We finally booked it!! We are taking a family vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico January 11th through the 20th. I am way excited, but not quite as excited as the nanny. Yep, thats right we are packing the Gramma and the Grandpa Eastlick (and uncle Zac) and dragging them to somewhere hot. I am not sure they know how to go on vacation, but we are gonna teach them how to do it right. "Uno cervasa porfavor..." or something like that. I might have to brush up a bit on my one semester of Spanish before we go. Any who, I hope that you are all doing well. Until next time...




No comments:
Post a Comment