Friday, June 20, 2008

Midweek update



Happy very belated fathers to all the daddy's out there.

Another uneventful week has passed, and we are one week closer to the end of summer. I tell you, the summer is so short here, if you blink you might just miss it. The weather has been kind of hit or miss here, you never quite know what the weather is going to be like that day. You can wake up to rain, and by the end of the day you are springing for your shorts. I swore it was going to rain when I woke up this morning, now (it's 3:24) it is sunny and in the mid 60's. Who knows about the weather, that's Alaska for ya.

Any who. Taytum had her two month check up last week. She was a whopping 13 pounds and 24 inches long. Unfortunately she had to have three shots that left her a little grouchy for a couple days. Kyla is doing great. She went fishing with the boys a couple weekends ago and had a ball. They only caught three fish. Uncle Zac had a double header in Kenai last weekend and Kyla, Grandma, Uncle Zac, and Kate (Uncle Zac's girl friend) headed south for the weekend. Grandpa Tim and Kyla had blast playing at the ball field. She was very sad to leave him. Taytum and I had a nice quiet weekend at home. We watched a couple movies and went to a birthday party. Kyle went fishing too, and had, what he considers, another unsuccessful fishing trip. I am not sure if he is going this weekend or not. I think they are getting a little tired of not catching anything. We will see though.

Well, this has definitely turned into my most boring blog entry yet, so i will say farewell for now. I hope this finds you all well. Until next time...

P.S. I need to thank Heidi for the great pictures.... Thanks Heidi!


No comments: